Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31, 2009

WOW! I know it's been a minute since I've written to you guys, but my internship has been keeping me quite busy! So of course I have so much to say, but I'll definitely keep it VERY short. As of about a week ago, The Rock Basketball League wrapped up with the championship being won by the DeMatha Stags. I would have to say that those three weeks of basketball were great! I met so many different kids that were not only great people but great student-athletes. According to my boss, I did very well when it came to keeping my articles entertaining because apparently I got a rise out of some coaches and players when I failed to mention the leading scorer of a game in one of my articles. My boss was so impressed, why?, I don't really know. You can go check my articles out for yourself I guess http://dcsportsfan.com/Staff/writers.aspx?aid=99 The greatest part about my internship would have to be the fact that when people, guys in particular, read my articles, they honestly believe that I am a guy, when I'm not, just in case you didn't notice. haha I love this job!

I am still working in the marketing section of dcsportsfan. The ball really gets rolling in the Fall. Things are going well with E-Cozis as far as I'm concerned. I was asked on board as a young marketing manager because the owner claimed that she was impressed with my work with DCSportsfan. She believes that a young mind is key in this economy. I have no problem with that at all. I really like this whole marketing thing as is.

Well, I should get back to work. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment