Monday, June 29, 2009

Tuesday, June 30, 2009


Hello there once again! Today I began a fun portion of my internship with DCSportsFan.com. Today I traveled to a set of basketball games hosted by the Rock League at High Point Senior High in Hyattsville, MD. I covered five games in six hours. I will be doing this for the next two and a half weeks. Basicallly what I do is watch each game, record the final score, rate them from one to five in stars, and give a brief synopsis as to why I rated them the way I did. The games tonight weren't that entertaining, but I hear that tomorrow should be pretty fun filled. After I finish writing this blog, I will actually be typing up the article to be posted either later on tonight or early tomorrow morning. I brought a basketball friend of mine and my little brother along so I could pick their brains a little. They were such a great help! Today was pretty chill and I enjoyed it! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment