Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 13, 2009

Hello once again. Even though my summer internship is over, I will continue to fill you all in on what's been going on. I have had meeting after meeting with my boss about my upcoming internship with his company in the Fall. Most recently, he explained how my internship will expand. Not only will I continue to write articles on high school athletics around the area, but I will also advertise the company at different athletic events around the metropolitan area. I even get really cool shirts, hats, and other items to represent! Things are looking really exciting for the Fall, so be on the look out for me representing AU and DCSportsFan.com!

Keep DCSportsFan running by creating an account at www.DCSportsFan.com It's absolutely free!

No comments:

Post a Comment